Foundation Fellows shall be pharmacists who:
- Have post-graduate qualification in pharmacy with not less than 10 years post-qualification experience at the time of the inauguration of the College
- Have been registered for at least 15 years, 5 years of which must have been spent in the particular specialty at the time of inauguration of the College.
Elected Fellows shall be pharmacists:
- Who occupy positions that automatically make them eligible to be members of the Council
- With not less than 15 years post-qualification experience or pharmacists with post-graduate degree in a pharmaceutical discipline and 10 years post-graduation experience
- Who must have served as Resource Persons and/ or rendered considerable service to the College for not less than 5 years.
Fellows by Examination shall be pharmacists registered in any member country with at least three (3) years post graduation on admission and who have passed the examinations and satisfied all other requirements prescribed by the College.
A Fellow shall be entitled to use the designation “FPCPharm’’.
Honorary Fellows shall be non-pharmacists or pharmacists from other regions of the world who have distinguished themselves and made a significant contributions to the growth of the College. The decision of the Council in this regard must be ratified at the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Honorary Fellows may use the designation “FPCPharm (Hon.).”