POWER AND FUNCTIONS
• To approve the appointments and appraisals of staff of the College.
• To ratify Board of examiners.
• To approve institutions and other faculties deemed relevant for training for College programs in West Africa.
• To make recommendations on regulations, bye-laws and standing orders for the conduct of business of the College to the Annual General Meeting.
• To admit Fellows and Members, and to maintain a register of Fellows and Members of the College.
• To recommend External Auditors for appointment by the Annual General Meeting.
• To present report of the College to the Annual General Meeting.
• To appoint ad-hoc committees as and when necessary.
• To carry out such other duties as are considered necessary for the achievement of the aims and objectives of the College